Conveniently located close to Sydney Airport, the city, multiple beaches, restaurants, cafés, shops and parks, New College includes not only dormitory rooms but a dining hall, café, common rooms and meeting rooms.
With these extensive and modern amenities, New College is ideal for use as conference accommodation during semester breaks.
College facilities and rooms for conference accommodation near UNSW are available for hire by any group or organisation, but are a particularly apt choice for educational or university-affiliated seminars, courses and conferences.
Amenities and Services
Accustomed to providing a live-in college community experience for up to 248 students throughout semester, New College is well set up to provide full-service conference accommodation near UNSW in Sydney. Facilities and services include:
- Catering – three meals a day, with the ability to stage formal dinners with wait staff
- Housekeeping – towels, bed linen and soap are provided, along with weekly housekeeping services
- Laundry – each floor contains laundry facilities for use by guests
- Card-restricted security building access
- Common areas with kitchenettes for coffee and snacks
- A café offering coffee, snacks, meals and drinks open all day
A variety of room types are available during semester break:
- Double ensuite room – containing a double bed, lounge, desk and ensuite bathroom
- Single ensuite room – furnished with a single bed and desk, along with ensuite bathroom
- Single rooms with shared bathroom – opening into a common room, these are equipped with single beds and desks, and share single gender bathrooms with shower cubicles and toilets
- Guest rooms – located on the ground floor, these air conditioned rooms contain a double beds, ensuite bathrooms and kitchenettes, along with a desk, television and affiliated furniture (these are also available for hire during semester)
For more information on holding a conference at New College, lodge an enquiry form today.